Thursday 16 July 2015

A small update...

Work has been such a crazy ride over the past few months, I've had absolutely no time at all to write a blog post since March, apparently. But now it's starting to come to a bit of a quieter period, what with the summer starting for schools, so I actually have some time to do things like this! Commence incoming backlog of posts, probably in a bit of a weird order as I try and cram four months of posts into probably four weeks.


A selection of pictures of work... honestly!

I've been living on the Dorset coast again since February, working as a field studies tutor- which means I'm outdoors all the time (bliss!) There's loads of wildlife around and really awesome geography, so there'll be a bit of a mixture of blog posts coming up eventually. I shan't spoil it though, mostly because I am not sure what order I'm going to write them in...

No comments:

Post a Comment